Today, during the Where Gaming Begins Episode 3 event, AMD introduced the newest member of the Radeon RX 6000 Series – the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card, tailored to deliver exceptional performance, stunningly vivid visuals and incredible 1440p gaming experiences.
Harnessing breakthrough AMD RDNA 2 gaming architecture, 96MB of AMD Infinity Cache and 12GB of GDDR6 memory, the Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card delivers up to 2X higher gaming performance in select titles with amazing new features compared to the current installed base of older-generation graphics cards, and provides more than 165 FPS in select esports titles. Delivering high-refresh 1440p gaming performance at maximum settings, it is an ideal upgrade solution for gamers still playing on three-to-four-year-old graphics cards.
- AMD Infinity Cache – 96MB of last-level data cache on the GPU die provides up to 2.5X higher bandwidth at the same power level as traditional architecturesto provide higher gaming performance.
- AMD Smart Access Memory – Unlocks higher performance when pairing AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards with AMD Ryzen 5000 or select Ryzen 3000 Series Desktop Processors and AMD 500-series motherboards, providing AMD Ryzen processors with full access to high-speed GDDR6 graphics memory that can deliver a performance uplift of up to 16 percent.
- 12GB High-Speed GDDR6 VRAM – Designed to handle the increasing texture loads and greater visual demands of today’s modern games at higher resolutions and max settings, the new graphics card with 12GB of GDDR6 of memory allows gamers to easily power through today and tomorrow’s demanding AAA titles.
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin – The latest update to the Radeon Software suite brings Variable Rate Shading support to Radeon Boost, increasing performance by up to 27 percent in fast-paced gaming scenarios, along with DirectX 12 support for Radeon Anti-Lag to reduce input-to-display response times, providing a competitive edge in gameplay.
- DirectX Raytracing (DXR) – AMD RDNA 2-based graphics cards are optimized to deliver real-time lighting, shadows and reflections with DXR, and when paired with AMD FidelityFX, can combine rasterized and raytraced effects for an ideal balance of image quality and performance.
The Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card will be available from AMD.com and AIB partners beginning Thursday, March 18