Microsoft announced five new Surface products at its New York event, taking the next step in empowering users to be their most productive, and their most creative. They include:
- Surface Laptop 3
The new Surface Laptop 3 balances power and elegance, making it the perfect everyday laptop. Now available in two sizes, Surface Laptop 3 is twice as fast with the same slim design and all-day battery life. Updated with the 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Surface Laptop 3 13.5” comes in new eye-catching colors, including Sandstone and Cobalt.
- Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro X
Surface Pro remains the most versatile 2-in-1 device you can buy – whether you choose Surface Pro 7 or the brand new ultra-mobile Surface Pro X.
- Redesigned from the inside out, Surface Pro 7 is now twice as fast with a 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, equipped with both USB-A and USB- C ports as well as all-day battery life.
- At 5.33mm and 1.68 pounds, Surface Pro X is the thinnest, lightest, most powerful and most connected Surface Pro ever. The new Microsoft SQ1 processor codesigned with Qualcomm pushes 2 teraflops of graphics processing power, and is the fastest Qualcomm processor ever created for a PC.
- A new era of mobile creativity
- Surface Neo is a dual-screen device built for productivity on Windows 10X, an expression of Windows 10. A 360-degree full-friction hinge connects two 9” screens, enabling Surface Neo to adapt to whatever posture you need in the moment. When you open it you have a full-size 13” display in the thinnest LCD in its class. To support Surface Neo, we are introducing Windows 10X, an expression of Windows 10 designed for a new category of dual-screen PCs.
- Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. With Surface Duo we are building upon Android to marry cutting edge hardware with familiar software and services.
In addition, Microsoft also announced:
- Surface Earbuds: Featuring an ultra-comfortable and stable fit, Surface Earbuds offer intuitive touch and voice controls for music, calls and more.
- Office announced several new features that take advantage of new capabilities in the Surface lineup to make you more productive. New enhancements include transcription in Word for the web, inking capabilities in Excel that leverage the new Surface Slim Pen and ultra-portability of the Surface Pro X.