Google DNS is 188.8.131.52 is fast, Cloudflare 184.108.40.206 is even faster, try it and experience it yourself.
We will never log your IP address (the way other companies identify you). And we’re not just saying that. We’ve retained KPMG to audit our systems annually to ensure that we’re doing what we say.
Frankly, we don’t want to know what you do on the Internet—it’s none of our business—and we’ve taken the technical steps to ensure we can’t.
We’ve built 220.127.116.11 to be the Internet’s fastest DNS directory. Don’t take our word for it. The independent DNS monitor DNSPerf ranks 18.104.22.168 the fastest DNS service in the world.
Since nearly everything you do on the Internet starts with a DNS request, choosing the fastest DNS directory across all your devices will accelerate almost everything you do online.
Google Public DNS
Setup on PC
Setting up 22.214.171.124 takes two minutes and requires no technical skill or special software. Even if you’re a computer novice, pick your device below for an easy-to-follow setup guide.
- Click on the Start menu, then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Right click on the Wi-Fi network you are connected to, then click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (or Version 6 if desired).
- Click Properties.
- Write down any existing DNS server entries for future reference.
- Click Use The Following DNS Server Addresses.
- Replace those addresses with the 126.96.36.199 DNS addresses:
- For IPv4: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001
- Click OK, then Close.
- Restart your browser.
- You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers ✌️✌️
✌️✌️ Share a faster, privacy-first Internet with your friends.
Who’s behind this?
220.127.116.11 is a partnership between Cloudflare and APNIC.
Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest, fastest networks. APNIC is a non-profit organization managing IP address allocation for the Asia Pacific and Oceania regions.
Cloudflare had the network. APNIC had the IP address (18.104.22.168). Both of us were motivated by a mission to help build a better Internet. You can read more about each organization’s motivations on our respective posts: Cloudflare Blog / APNIC Blog.