Apple iPhone 5S hardware specs leak: 4-inch IGZO Retina display, 12MP camera, quad-core GPU, same CPU
iPhone 5S hardware specs leak: 4-inch IGZO Retina display, 12MP camera, quad-core GPU, same CPU
Leaked photos of the upcoming iPhone 5S is circulating on the internet with detail specifications of the phone.
According to a post on extremetech, the new iPhone 5S could have been leaked from the Chinese supply chain. It is said that the new phone looks identical to the iPhone 5 but the specifications is upgraded.
It includes a quad core PowerVR SGX544MP4 GPU, 4 in (1136×640) IGZO display, 2 GB of RAM and NFC is supported. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner(?). The processor is the Swift Core found on the iPhone 5 A6 SoC at a higher clock speed.
Other than the new fingerprint technology, the rest seems to be possible on the new iPhone 5S.
What is your take on it?
- August 22, 2013 Apple iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C to go on sale in Japan from 20th Sept 2013 in Japan with KDDI and SoftBank
- September 11, 2013 Hands on the Apple iPhone 5S
- September 11, 2013 Apple Keynote 2013 Live Streaming: Watch iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iOS 7 Release Event Online (Video)
- July 11, 2013 Microsoft plans two new Surface models for 2014 and other updates
- November 13, 2013 iPad mini with Retina Display Available Starting Today in Singapore
- August 2, 2010 Comex’s userland iPhone Jailbreak tool Jailbreakme is released; jailbreaks iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G on iOS 4 / 4.0.1 and iPad on iOS 3.2.1
- September 11, 2013 Apple Announces iPhone 5s—The Most Forward-Thinking Smartphone in the World
- June 8, 2010 Apple iPhone 4 will be available in Hong Kong and Singapore by end of July 2010
- October 31, 2013 Defective Battery Life Found in Some new iPhones
- September 11, 2013 iOS 7 With Completely Redesigned User Interface & Great New Features Available September 18