Glitch With iPhone 4.0 Beta? Developers Struggle To Load OS on 3GS with error 13
After much fanfare, the iPhone OS 4 beta gets out to developers ready to test out the new OS on their iPhone. Unfortunately, it seems that there are some problems with the firmware or the server at the back end.
Forums are filled with posts describing the errors they faced with new OS. One such developer express disgrunt that his multiple attempts to update to 4.0 weren’t successful. The itunes software always return error code 13 (which usually indicates bad USB cable or USB ports).
While some had success updating the firmware using the Mac, the PC users are left in the dark with strange upgrading issues.
Are you facing the same problems ? Post your comments here.
- July 16, 2013 Apple iPhone 5S hardware specs leak: 4-inch IGZO Retina display, 12MP camera, quad-core GPU, same CPU
- April 12, 2010 iPhone OS 4.0 beta incompatible with SKYPE and other issues
- April 16, 2010 First Public iPhone 3G OS 4.0 Beta Jailbreak Tool Redsn0w 0.9.5 Released
- November 11, 2011 Apple releases iOS 5.0.1 bug fix firmware; fixes bugs affecting battery life
- April 8, 2010 Apple’s next iPhone OS 4.0 will be announced on 9 Apr 2010 1am HKT/SGT, catch out LIVE coverage in real time on twitter and facebook
- May 3, 2010 Spirit the latest iPhone and iPad untethered jailbreak is now available
- June 15, 2013 Microsoft launches Microsoft Office Mobile for iPhone
- April 15, 2010 iPhone AppStore “Cloud Browse” allows you to view Flash videos within browser
- April 9, 2010 Apple iPhone OS 4 Multitasking Demo Video
- April 11, 2010 Google Branding remove from iPhone OS 4 Safari Search