AMD set to announce new Trinity APU and Socket FM2 boards on Oct 1 2012
In less than 2 weeks time, AMD is back with it’s newer incarnation of APUs. It will launch it’s new series of Trinity APU for the desktop market on October 1.
The Trinity APU adopts a 32nm process from Globalfoundries. It has an integrated graphics of Radeon HD 7000.
The models of APUs to be launched are A10-5800K, A10-5700, A8-5600K, A8-5500, Athlon X4 750K/740, A6-5400K and A4-5300 together with the new A55, A75 and A85X.
- September 19, 2012 BIOSTAR Officially Launches Latest AMD “Trinity” Based Hi-Fi Motherboard with Exclusive Integrated BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Technology
- September 28, 2012 Review of Biostar Hi-Fi A85X Socket FM2 Trinity motherboard with A10-5800K processor
- May 1, 2012 AMD “Trinity” AMD Fusion APU to replace aging “LIano” APU of yesteryear
- September 27, 2012 Virtu MVP on AMD A10-5800K FM2 processor boosts 3DMark11 performance by up to 35%
- June 2, 2011 Computex Taipei 2011 News Coverage AMD Client Platform Roadmap
- October 10, 2012 Gigabyte F2A85X-UP4 with A10-5800K Overclock on Air to 4.5GHz
- May 8, 2012 AMD to release APU Trinity for notebooks in May, Desktop in August
- October 21, 2012 Review of GA-F2A85X-UP4 Socket FM2 board with AMD A10-5800K APU
- September 27, 2012 AMD latest A series quad core desktop can overclock to 6.5GHz on LN2
- October 11, 2012 MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 OC Genie 2 Auto Overclocks AMD A10-5800k to 4GHz at 105×39