CES 2013 Large screen smartphones to dominate the show; Apple TV might make debut
The highly anticipated CES 2013 is around the corner. The trend in 2013 seems to be larger screen smartphones. This is probably led by Korean manufacturer Samsung with it’s Note series of smartphones powered by Android.
Chinese Huawei is expected to unveil the Ascend Mate with a 6.1-inch screen, and 5-inch phones anticipated from LG and ZTE. According to various sources, Apple might even fiddle with the idea of launching smaller and do away black and white designs for it’s iPhone. There is also the rumoured iPhone 5S in the pipeline.
The focus of the show is probably on Apple. It is said that Apple might showcase it’s highly anticipated Apple TV which will revolutionise the way one watches TV.
So how will things pan out for the different companies. Stay tuned.
- July 16, 2013 Apple iPhone 5S hardware specs leak: 4-inch IGZO Retina display, 12MP camera, quad-core GPU, same CPU
- July 12, 2013 Starhub enhances basic tier to include the former upsized packaged channels
- January 8, 2013 CES 2013 LG Press Conference
- July 11, 2013 Microsoft plans two new Surface models for 2014 and other updates
- January 8, 2013 CES 2013 ASUS Announces Transformer AiO PC with Detachable Tablet and Qube with Google TV Media Streamer
- January 8, 2013 CES 2013 Kingston celebrates 10 years of HyperX at 2013 International CES
- June 7, 2010 WWDC 2010: More iPhone 4G / HD at 10am PST
- July 11, 2010 Video Review of LG GD880 Mini Feature Phone
- July 22, 2013 Apple Tests Larger Screens for iPhones, iPads
- June 8, 2010 Apple iPhone 4 will be available in Hong Kong and Singapore by end of July 2010