Kingston will launch 16GB and 24GB DDR3-1600 memory modules at CES 2010.
Kingston will launch HyperX 16G & 24G 1600Mhz at CES 2010, and the following demo videos will show you more memory and faster than ever! Below are videos of the demo units shown.
1. HyperX 24G 1600Mhz (w/ Intel, ATI, Asus, VMware, Coolermaster components)
2. HyperX 16G 1600Mhz (w/ Intel, ATI, Gigabyte, VMware, Thermaltake, Danger Den components)
- February 8, 2010 Kingston Introduces New Anti-Counterfeit Label for Memory Modules to Ensure Product Authenticity
- June 2, 2010 Computex Taipei 2010 Day 2 Coverage – Albatron, MSI, ASUS
- March 3, 2010 Kingston Digital Ships 16GB and 32GB SDHC Class 10 Card
- March 16, 2010 GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD4P was used by Intel and Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., to certify the world’s fastest memory, Kingston’s HyperX® dual-channel DDR3 memory kit (Kingston® part#: KHX2400C9D3T1K2/4GX) running at 2400MHz
- June 20, 2010 Review of Kingston LoVo HyperX modules KHX1600C9D3LK2/4GX
- January 6, 2011 Kingston HyperX 2133MHz XMP Certified for Intel Sandy Bridge P67 Platform
- January 28, 2010 Kingston Digital Adds TRIM Support, Boosts Capacity in New, Faster SSDNow V+ Solid-State Drive
- September 24, 2012 AMD new Socket FM2 Trinity boards support AMP (AMD Memory Profile)
- May 30, 2010 Kingston demonstrates HyperX 2544Mhz the fastest DDR3 memory
- July 16, 2011 Review of Kingston HyperX GENESIS Grey series modules KHX2133C9AD3X2K2_4GX