HyperX Adds Fast USB to FURY Entry-Level Family
- Flashy Aluminum Accents Add Color to Bold Look HyperX FURY USB
- High Performance at Great Value
- PC and Gaming Console Compatible
Hsinchu, Taiwan – August 14, 2014 – HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX FURY USB Flash drive, an entry-level storage device for budget-conscious gamers and enthusiasts. HyperX FURY USB is the latest addition to the FURY entry-level family which includes DRAM and an SSD.
HyperX FURY USB has an aggressive case design with colored aluminum accents to stand out from other USB Flash drives while complementing PCs and consoles1. It is available in 16GB (red), 32GB (blue) and 64GB (black) and is ideal for storing games, music, photos, videos and files. HyperX FURY USB keeps data moving with USB 3.0 performance (90MB/s read, 30MB/s write) and is also USB 2.0 compatible.
“We are pleased to offer gamers and enthusiasts on a budget a fast and cool looking HyperX USB Flash drive,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. “The new FURY USB joins the previously launched FURY system memory and SSD to add to our entry-level family of products. A complete HyperX-branded solution is now available for everyone, especially those on a budget.”
The HyperX FURY USB is backed by a 5-year warranty, free technical support and legendary HyperX reliability. For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and headsets. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX FURY USB Features and Specifications:
- Cost-effective: HyperX USB performance in lower capacity options
- Performance: USB 3.0 speeds, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Stylish: Edgy casing design with built-in key loop to complement the latest computing and gaming devices
- Plug and Play: Easy to use, no software required
- Console Compatibility1: with PS3™, PS4™ and Xbox 360. Functionality varies by console.
- Customizable2: add your logo for unique co-branding
- Guaranteed: Five-year warranty, free technical support
- Capacities3: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed4: 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write
- Dimensions: 60.23mm x 21.40mm x 9.80mm
- Weight: Channel 8.76 (g)
o Cologo 8.68 (g)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
1 Refer to console manufacturer for compatibility details. Xbox360 recognizes FAT32 format only.
2 Minimum quantity required. Performed at the factory.
3 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
4 Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
5 Requires a host device with a USB 3.0 port.
|HyperX FURY USB|
|HXF30/16GB||16GB HyperX FURY USB-Red|
|HXF30/32GB||32GB HyperX FURY USB-Blue|
|HXF30/64GB||64GB HyperX FURY USB-Black|
|Operating System||USB 3.05||USB 2.0|
|Windows 7 (SP1)||Yes||Yes|
|Windows Vista® (SP1, SP2)||Yes||Yes|
|Mac OS X (v.10.6.x+)||Yes||Yes|
|Linux (v. 2.6.x+)||Yes||Yes|