Sony will be launching its much-anticipated “Sony Tablet” P on 24th February 2012, putting a creative spin and a fresh take to the current tablet landscape with its unique clamshell dual 5.5-inch TFT screens.
Allowing for unprecedented dual screen presentation and usability; you can watch a movie on one screen while using the other as a controller, or even catch up on emails on one screen as you use the other as a keyboard!
With a list of exciting features, the “Sony Tablet” P is a unique device bound to turn heads, standing out from the crowd. These include:
- · Unique clamshell design featuring dual 5.5-inch TFT screens
- · Ultra-portability, weighing just an amazing 372g
- · The latest Android 3.2 OS, with an over-the-air upgrade to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the future
- · Super-quick NVIDIA® Tegra™2 mobile processor
- · Seamless cross device connectivity with the “throw” function over DLNA technology
- · PlayStation® certified, with access to the “Sony Entertainment Network”
The “Sony Tablet” P will be available from 24th February 2012 at all Sony stores and authorised outlets, and will retail for S$848.