iPhone 4 vs HTC Evo 4G, which is a better buy ?
Just hours ago, Apple officially unveiled it’s latest mobile phone, the Apple iPhone 4. This phone is probably one of the highest spec. phone right now. It comes with a higher resolution, thinner package and lightweight form factor. It also has 16/32GB flash drive, dual camera, 5 megapixel front lens (back lens unknown spec). It also supports HD video recording, at 720p, video conferencing,, three axis gyro for gaming. It has a talk time of 7 hrs on 3G and 14 hrs on 2G . The price will be at $200 for 16GB, $300 for 32GB with 2 yrs contract and will be available from June 24.
Although both phones has its advantages, the major difference would be the network it runs on. The iPhone 4 is still a 3G network device while the HTC Evo 4G runs on Sprint’s 4G network which is not available in most major cities, including San Francisco and New York.
Below is a chart comparing both phones :
- July 16, 2013 Apple iPhone 5S hardware specs leak: 4-inch IGZO Retina display, 12MP camera, quad-core GPU, same CPU
- July 11, 2013 Microsoft plans two new Surface models for 2014 and other updates
- February 5, 2010 Samsung unveils new Android 2.1 powered phone SHW-M100S with HD 720p recording
- September 12, 2012 Apple iPhone 5 Live Updates on 12 Sept 2012 1pm EST
- June 7, 2010 Android 2.2 Froyo running on Apple iPhone 3G
- September 13, 2012 Apple launched it’s iPhone 5 with 4G support, iOS 6 enhancements
- February 16, 2010 HTC announces HTC Legend, Desire, and HD Mini at MWC 2010
- March 15, 2012 StarHub releases price plans and offer new iPad on 16 March 2012
- August 2, 2010 Comex’s userland iPhone Jailbreak tool Jailbreakme is released; jailbreaks iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G on iOS 4 / 4.0.1 and iPad on iOS 3.2.1
- March 31, 2012 Video Review of the HTC One X and demonstration of HTC Media Link HD