Gigabyte Z68 boards to come with new TOUCH UEFI BIOS ?
According to various sources, we found out that Gigabyte is about to implement some changes to their aging BIOS. Instead of the usual White on Blue text based BIOS, the new BIOS is known as Touch BIOS.
As it’s name implies, this BIOS is probably going to appear on touch screen devices since the name TOUCH BIOS. The Icon based user interface seems to be follow the trend on touch screen phones.
If you do not have a touch screen device, it will work with a mouse too. Below are screen shots from Gigabyte tech daily.
- July 11, 2013 Microsoft plans two new Surface models for 2014 and other updates
- January 1, 2011 ASUS P8P67Pro UEFI BIOS First Look
- December 22, 2009 DFI rumoured to exit DIY mainboard business and concentrate on industrial mainboards
- November 7, 2011 Gigabyte 3D UEFI BIOS on Gigabyte X79 boards
- February 23, 2013 Google Chromebook pixel goes on sale for USD 1299 onward, will you buy one?
- April 21, 2010 MSI Mainboards AMD Phenom II X6 CPU Support list
- April 22, 2010 Hyper PI 32M stability tests on 4 core turned 6 core Phenom II X4 960T processor on ASRock 890GX Extreme3 mainboard
- July 6, 2011 AMD new APUs A8-3850 has unlocked multiplier that can be set higher than default value with no performance improvement
- May 2, 2011 Gigabyte Touch BIOS is available for download for Z68 series motherboards
- June 5, 2012 Computex Taipei 2012 Jargy USB 3.0 cable extender