H55 with Pentium G6950 performance detailed against G45, G41
Our reader sends in this chart scanned from a local paper. In the chart, the H55 is compared to three other platforms, G41, G45 and GF 9300 running on LGA775 E6550 @2.53GHz while the H55 runs with Pentium G6950 @2.53GHz. The LGA775 systems runs on 2GB DDR2-800 C5-5-5-18-2T while the LGA1156 system runs on DDR3-1066 @C7-8-8-21. Platform : Vista 32bits SP2.
From the chart, we can see that the H55 definitely runs better than the predecessors. When compared to GF9300, it is still slightly behind.
- January 14, 2014 Unboxing the AMD A10 7850 Kaveri processor
- July 16, 2013 Apple iPhone 5S hardware specs leak: 4-inch IGZO Retina display, 12MP camera, quad-core GPU, same CPU
- June 2, 2011 Computex Taipei 2011 News Coverage AMD Client Platform Roadmap
- January 7, 2011 ASRock H67M-GE/HT Reviewed with Core i5-2500K with GPU Overclocked
- January 26, 2010 AMD 880G will use SB850 south bridge; supports SATA3 and be available in APR 2010
- September 27, 2012 Virtu MVP on AMD A10-5800K FM2 processor boosts 3DMark11 performance by up to 35%
- May 20, 2010 Crucial Ballistix 4GB Kit DDR3-1600 CL8 BL2KIT25664BN1608 Memory Review
- January 6, 2010 NVIDIA to unveil NVIDIA Optimus Technology to achieve discrete graphics from notebook at CES 2010
- February 23, 2013 Google Chromebook pixel goes on sale for USD 1299 onward, will you buy one?
- December 21, 2009 ASRock H55M Pro supports DDR3 2600+ and runs CrossFire too