M1 Fibre broadband service is down since 11.30am
The M1 Fibre broadband service is down since 11.30am. According to the information gathered from the CSO, users from Ang Mo Kio, Yishun, Bukit Batok are affected. The fixed line service which is tied to the broadband is also down for the time being. We were told that technicians are looking into the problem and is fixing it.
Are you affected by the service disruption. Comment below.
- September 8, 2011 M1 Fibre Broadband intermittent issues
- September 3, 2010 How to hook up to the OpenNet Fibre Broadband ?
- August 31, 2010 M1 offers free trial and Singapore’s first 1Gbps plan on the new national fibre network
- January 17, 2014 Starhub and M1 responded to MyRepublic’s 1Gbps S$49.99 offer
- May 5, 2013 M1 lowers Fibre Broadband pricing; 200Mbps at SGD 39/mth
- August 31, 2010 Price comparison chart for Fibre broadband plans in Singapore
- September 18, 2010 M1 100Mbps Fibre Broadband speed test results sighted; outperforms by 25% of rated downlink speed
- August 31, 2010 Singtel to offer high speed fibre service to retail customers on NGNBN and TV Apps store
- January 21, 2014 M1 Limited (M1) today announced the unaudited group financial results for the year ended 31 December 2013; Net profit after tax increased 9.4% year-on-year to S$160.2 million
- July 26, 2013 M1 expands product line with iptv with 116 channels and VOD titles with MiBox