Panasonic announces Toughpad FZ-G1, Toughbook CF-C2 and Toughbook CF-AX2
Goto Page :
Panasonic announces 2 new Toughbook and 1 new Touchpad to it’s slate of TOUGHBOOK series of products
7 Feb 2013
On Tuesday, Panasonic announces 2 new Toughbook and a new Touchpad.
The Toughbook CF-AX2 is the world’s lightest business rugged convertible Windows 8 ProUltrabook. One of the first ready-made Microsoft Windows 8 Pro certified devices, the AX2 is ideal for the mobile sales workforce, merchandisers, and executives on the go.
Designed for healthcare professionals, aviation technicians and automotive engineers, the Toughbook CF-C2 is the world’s first semi-rugged Windows 8 convertible PC.
The ToughPad which was initially showcased at CommunicAsia last year on the Android platform, is now available on the Windows 8 platform as Toughpad FZ-G1, designed for on-the-go business professionals and government institutions.
- February 5, 2013 Panasonic Toughbook added 3 new addition to it’s slate – Toughbook CF-AX2, Toucghbook CF-C2 and Touchpad FZ-G1
- July 11, 2013 Microsoft plans two new Surface models for 2014 and other updates
- May 11, 2013 Dell Latitude 6430u Ultrabook review
- February 29, 2012 MWC 2012 – Huawei, ZTE, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Toshiba latest mobile phones on display
- July 9, 2013 Japan broadcasters ban Panasonic Smart TV commercial which mixes terrestial TV with IPTV on the same screen
- May 31, 2011 Computex Taipei 2011 ASUS UX21 subnotebook challenges Mac Air with it’s super thin design
- November 28, 2012 Intel Broadwell does not come in LGA packaging but soldered on board.
- November 14, 2010 ASUS Technical Seminar showcase futuristic H67/P67 and new SaberTooth P67 board
- November 1, 2010 Gigabyte next Generation motherboards preview – P67A-UD3R, P67A-UD3, H67MA-UD2H
- August 11, 2010 CDL Trading and Gigabyte Power User Tech event in Singapore
Goto Page :