To install simply do the following:
- Your Nexus One MUST NOT BE ROOTED.
- Download the update
- Rename the .zip file to update.
- Save it to the root of your SD card (not in any folders, just on the SD card itself).
- Turn off your phone then turn it back on by holding down power and volume down until the skateboarding androids come up.
- Then hit volume down to highlight recovery. Then hit power to select it.
- When the ! screen comes up, hit power and volume up at the same time until you get a menu.
- Select Apply Update.zip using the trackball and wait for it to flash. Then reboot.