Amazon is really surprises me. From it’s tablets to it’s echo devices and now a TV with Amazon built in.
Fire TV Edition is a smart TV experience that seamlessly integrates your favorite streaming and live over-the-air content on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Experience true-to-life 4K UHD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and brilliant colors. Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (Native), 120 Hz (Effective).
- The Fire TV experience is built in so you can enjoy over 15,000 channels, apps, and Alexa skills. Get universal search results across over 140 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Prime Video.
- The included Voice Remote with Alexa allows you to control live TV playback, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38” x 22.2” x 3.6”, TV with stand: 38” x 24” x 10.1”
- Multiple device input/output options: 4 HDMI 2.0 including 1 with ARC, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, SD card, Ethernet, composite/component, headphone, optical audio out.
They come in different sizes and pricing
50″ – $549.99
55″ – $649.99
65″ – $899.99
The TV models are available for pre-order and will be release on June 14 2017.