The monthly Play System updates are rolling out to Android phones (10+) and above. To update, click Settings->Security status->Google Play System Update
Avoid installing third party system update apk as it might mess up your future system updates.
- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Bug fixes for device connectivity, developer services, safety & emergency, and utilities related services. 
- [Phone, TV] With the update to the Play Games Services profile, users will be able to better manage their privacy settings. 
Google Play Store
- Improvements to Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times. 
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs. 
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing. 
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe. 
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility. 
- [Phone] Improved user experience and feature education for NFC/HCE-enabled devices. 
- Updates to system management services that improve device connectivity, network usage, stability, security and updatability. 
- New developer features for Google and third party app developers to support ads, accessibility, analytics & diagnostics and machine learning & AI, and security & privacy related developer services in their apps. 
 Available through Google Play system update for March.
 Available through Google Play services v22.09 updated on 03/01/2022.
 Available through Google Play Store v29.5 updated on 03/01/2022.