Gorilla Switch 25 plan
Gorillamobile only has one plan – Gorilla Switch 25
The plan’s monthly subscription fee (including Roaming and IDD) is S$25/mth.
Each person can sign up to 5 lines and each line has 100 mins + 100 SMS and 20 GB of data with switchback feature.
With the app, users can use the unused data as GO Token to offset bill anytime. There is no expiry on unused data as GO tokens.
The Go Token can be shared with anyone and there is no registration fee or extra sim required. The same applies for travel roaming data and IDD calls.
If you are familiar with mining, you can also mine the Go Token within the app.
Other than personal plan, there are two other plans – SME and CIS plan. The SME free trial comes with 10 free SIMs.
Rethink Your Mobile Experience
Gorillamobile begins their trial from 18 Jun 2021 and users can start to sign up online. To take advantage of the $50 cash difference reward, you will have to port the number from selected MVNO/MVNOs and meet the terms & conditions spelt out below :
Port-in your number to Gorilla Switch25 & get up to $50 Cash Bill Difference Reward*!
To qualify, you will need to meet the following T&C
- Only postpaid mobile number bills from SingTel and GOMO, or Starhub and GIGA are eligible for full Bill Difference Rewards. Postpaid mobile bills from M1, MyRepublic and Circles.Life will be eligible for a flat $10 Bill Difference Reward regardless of the actual difference in bills.
- Bills must be dated between March 2021 to May 2021 and show the applicant’s name as per NRIC/FIN. Applications with incomplete or invalid information will be rejected.
- Up to a maximum of $50 Bill Difference Reward is given out per mobile number port-in. Each NRIC/FIN may receive a maximum of 5 Bill Difference Rewards.
- For each user NRIC, only the first port-in for each unique mobile number will be considered for Bill Difference Rewards
- If the submitted bill is cheaper than Gorilla’s SWITCH25 plan, the Bill Difference Reward will be a flat $10.