Huawei officially launches Huawei Pay in Singapore
- ICBC Singapore is the first bank in exclusive partnership with Huawei Pay
- ICBC Union Pay credit card holders to enjoy up to S$20 cashback till 30 September
- Pre-installed in HUAWEI P40 Series and downloadable from AppGallery for all HUAWEI and HONOR device users to enjoy
SINGAPORE, 3 April 2020 – Huawei today announced the availability of Huawei Pay in Singapore, just in time for the sale of HUAWEI P40 Series. The Huawei Pay launch is in collaboration exclusively with UnionPay by Huawei Mobile Services (HMS), where Huawei Pay is a mobile payment tool that provides contactless, cashless payment service for HUAWEI and HONOR device users. The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Singapore (ICBC Singapore) is the first bank to support this service in Singapore.
New 5G-ready HUAWEI P40 Series Officially Goes on Sale from April 4
The HUAWEI P40 Series will officially be on sale in Singapore tomorrow, 4 April 2020, ahead of the rest in Asia. The HUAWEI P40 Series is Huawei’s flagship range that offers 5G connectivity for all its variants. The HUAWEI P40 and HUAWEI P40 Pro will retail at S$1,048 and S$1,448 respectively.
Every purchase comes with:
- Prestige Care services
- Premium bundle worth up to S$156
- Free 50 GB HUAWEI Mobile Cloud storage for 12 months, valid from now till 31 December 2020