- This update includes all bug fixes as well as security fixes in the previously released updates since DSM 6.0-7321.
- EDS14 can now be upgraded to DSM 6.0.1.
- SSD TRIM is now supported on DS715, DS1515, and DS2015xs.
- File Station
- The sorting algorithm has been changed from sorting by name to natural sort order.
- Changed the filter function to the search function to locate files efficiently.
- Supports search history.
- High Availability Manager
- Added the quorum server settings to reduce split-brain error occurrences.
- Proxy servers are supported.
- Supports customized DSM ports and HTTPS connection.
- Reduced by 60% the average time for detecting disconnected networks before automatic failover.
- Improved HA cluster stability during upgrade.
- Supports installing DSM on RC18015xs+ in network environments without a DHCP server.
- Fixed an issue where an ext2 external storage device could not be mounted.
- Fixed an issue where shared folders on NTFS external storage devices could not be remotely mounted to some models via NFS.
- Reduced memory usage for writing data to an NTFS external storage device.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Excel files in an encrypted shared folder on some models could not be correctly accessed via Windows File Service.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding the p7zip module (CVE-2016-2335).
- Fixed an issue where files might not appear in search results if their file types were not specified for file indexing.
- Fixed an issue where backup tasks could not complete when the remote destination was encrypted.
- Fixed an issue where IPv6 link-local authentication might fail for rsync.
- Fixed an issue where backup tasks in Time Backup might not run after system upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where system monitoring processes might demand system memory on RS10613xs+, RS18016xs+, and RC18015xs+.
- Applied the workaround to mitigate a security vulnerability of ImageMagick module (CVE-2016-5118).
- Minor bug fixes.