ASUS Maximum V Gene Intel Z77 Express chipset with RAM running at DDR3-3153
Looks like every manufacturer is trying to beat the rest in leaking overclocking results of it’s memory.
In this case, the anonymous user tested thee Intel Core i7-3770k on the ASUS Maximus V Gene.
The memory is clocked at DDR3-3153 on boot up and adjusted upwards to DDR3-3256. See the video below for more info :
- December 13, 2011 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme achieves new memory speed records at 2700MHz
- June 6, 2012 Computex Taipei 2012 Coverage G.Skill demonstrates DDR3-3000 at Computex
- December 13, 2011 DDR3 2400MHz 64GB is ready! G.Skill roles out the ultimate RipjawsZ DDR3 2400MHz 64GB(8GBx8) quad channel memory kit.
- April 25, 2012 Intel Core i7-3770K retail units will be available in June
- May 4, 2012 Retail ivy bridge processors memory overclock may not be as good as engineering samples
- May 30, 2011 Computex Taipei 2011 INTEL Shows X79 mainboards ASUS CIX79 Deluxe, ASROCK X79 Extreme4, Gigabyte GD X79A-UD3 and the MSI X79A-GD65
- April 29, 2012 Retail Core i7-3770K goes on sale but it is rated TDP 95W instead of 77W
- November 28, 2012 Intel Broadwell does not come in LGA packaging but soldered on board.
- May 31, 2011 Computex Taipei 2011 Coverage Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3-iSSD integrates mSATA for speed enhancement using ISRT
- February 5, 2013 G.SKILL Launches World’s Fastest DDR3 32GB Memory Kit – Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 2800MHz C11-13-13-35 @ 1.65v