Posted on 24 November 2009 by
We received the add on card in a package with the card U3S6 and an enclosure with a Seagate SATA2 HDD inside. The enclosure uses a ASM1051-SuperSpeed USB to SATA Bridge Controller. ASM1051 is a single chip solution designed to bridge USB3.0 to SATA Gen 2, and has already passed the Electrical Specifications and Transmission Protocol validation test of PIL (Platform Interoperability Lab). See how it performs in our review.
- August 18, 2010 -- ASRock readies top notch Intel X58 board ASRock X58 Extreme6 with 6 USB 3.0 (2 front, 4 rear), 6 SATA3 ports (7)
- June 1, 2010 -- Computex Taipei 2010 Day 1 Coverage – ASRock, Biostar, SiS, Plextor, Gigabyte (2)
- July 30, 2010 -- GIGABYTE Super Speed USB 3.0 Motherboards First to Support UASP ; USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) accelerates GIGABYTE Super Speed USB 3.0 motherboard performance (0)
- August 20, 2010 -- Review of Sunbeamtech USB3.0 HDDPAL Docking Station (1)
- June 29, 2010 -- Review of Kingston SSDNOW V Series 64GB Notebook Upgrade Kit SNV425-S2BN/64GB (0)