Shares of FACEBOOK slides below USD 30
Shares of Facebook Inc (FB.O) slid to a new low on Tuesday at just above $30, extending their lose since May 18. Traders would have added more fuel to the fire with shorting of the stock in a turbulent market.
Latest : It has dropped to USD 29.54
Stock of the world’s No. 1 social network briefly skirted a record trough of $30.03 and was down 5.6 percent at $30.12 at midmorning. Facebook shares are now down more than 20 percent from their IPO price of $38.
Will you buy social media stock ? Discuss
- February 23, 2013 Google Chromebook pixel goes on sale for USD 1299 onward, will you buy one?
- November 7, 2013 Twitter Opens at $45.10, IPO at $26.00
- October 20, 2011 Intel to launch Intel X79 chipset in Mid November 2011
- December 10, 2009 Review : BlackBerry Curve 8520 EDGE 2 megapixel QWERTY phone
- December 10, 2009 Review of BlackBerry 8520 QWERTY phone
- August 2, 2010 Comex’s userland iPhone Jailbreak tool Jailbreakme is released; jailbreaks iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G on iOS 4 / 4.0.1 and iPad on iOS 3.2.1
- January 19, 2014 Battlefield 4 is available from USD 49.90
- July 5, 2010 ASUStek CEO resignation is a rumour; says ASUStek on Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) bulletin
- July 14, 2011 Gigabyte futuristic gamer’s board G1.Sniper 2 displayed at trader event yesterday
- October 21, 2013 How to start a blog and engage your readers