Gigabyte H77N-WiFi [Mini-ITX] features dual HDMI ports
Gigabyte release new GA-H77N-WiFI motherboard has been spotted in Singapore, features a Mini-ITX form factor design and comes with Intel Wi-Di and Dual LAN for HTPC/ Lan Gaming/ Nas Storage and File Server.
A single expansion slots PCIe 3.0 x16 slot and dual memory 1.5v DIMM slots support up to 16GB DDR3-1600MHz. The Integrated graphics chip is provided display outputs through 2 HDMI and a DVI-I port.
More pictures and discussion here.
- December 16, 2009 Exclusive preview of ASUS P7H55-M Pro motherboard
- August 24, 2011 ASRock introduces Z68 Extreme 7 PCIe Gen 3 motherboard
- January 13, 2011 BIOSTAR TP67XE Intel P67 Express (Sandy Bridge) Mainboard Full Review
- April 10, 2012 BIOSTAR Launches TZ77A Enthusiast-level overclocking motherboard
- January 13, 2010 Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 First Look Review
- January 4, 2010 Review of ASRock H55M Pro mainboard based on Intel H55 for Clarkdale with Core i5 661
- June 15, 2010 ASRock announces Core 100 series mini HTPC
- October 18, 2012 First look of the ECS A85F2-A Golden Socket FM2 motherboard
- July 24, 2012 Gigabyte Z77X-UP5TH Intel Z77 with Dual Thunderbolt motherboard goes on sale in Singapore
- July 14, 2010 ASUS P7P55/USB3 Motherboard is the First to Offer Front Panel USB 3.0 Support